Collection of Personal Information
As a visitor to the Site, you can engage in many activities without providing any Personal Information. However, when you order products or services as a Bmgstock subscriber, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Contact information such as your name, phone and fax numbers, address and email address;
- Demographic information such as your job title, job description and company name and company type.
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. If you do not provide the mandatory data with respect to a particular activity, you will not be able to engage in that activity. During work with Site, technical non-personal information about the User such as the User's IP address, address of the site the User came to the site from, time of the visit, and browser type and language version, may be collected automatically. Bmgstock may also collect and analyze navigational information, namely the address and path of the User through the site, actions performed at the site, jumps to and from inner links, etc.
Use of personal information
Collection and use of the User's personal information is performed by Bmgstock for the following purposes:
- Creation, management and maintenance of an account;
- Processing of the User's inquiries and operations at the Site;
- Customer service;
- Data analysis for the purposes of improving offered goods, products or technologies;
- Provision and display of the content specially chosen in accordance with preferences and interests of the User;
- Realization of communication and contacts on matters concerning transactions made by the User;
- Notification about new goods and services to the Site User.
Bmgsock has the ability to send communications concerning transactions performed by the User, payment reminders and questions concerning purchase confirmation. Communications connected to the transactions performed by the User are generally required, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
Except in situations clearly stated within these rules, Bmgsock does not disclose, sell, lease, lend, rent or make available personal information of the User to any third parties. The User's personal information can be disclosed and shared with partner agencies that render services on behalf of the Bmgsock. The services may include money transfer, data storage, payment processing etc. These third parties will receive only the information required to provide said specific services; the information will be kept and protected by the same principles and level of protection followed by Bmgstock, and it can not be used for any other purposes. Bmgstock reserves the right to disclose and pass personal information of the User if it is required by law and when it is necessary to protect Site owner' rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Site.
When processing the User personal details, Bmgstock shall be governed by the Russian Federal Law “On Personal Details”.
Protection of the user's personal information
Bmgstock actively monitors and enforces the information protection standards during all Site' activity, namely:
- Limitation of the rendered access to information only to those employees who need it for providing services to the User;
- Signature of confidentiality treaties by employees;
- Storing of the personal information obtained from the User at protected computers secured from unauthorized access.
Since there is no perfect secure method of protecting information during its storage, processing and transfer into electronic form, Bmgstock does not give the full warranty of its complete safety, despite all efforts made by the company. If information of an account and personal data of the User are protected with a password, their safety and nondisclosure are responsibility of the User him/herself.
Links to 3rd party sites
Date of publication: 26.11.2015